Here is everything you need for Wednesday's art lesson.
- Grab a tea bag, a piece of plain paper, a pencil and a whiteboard pen.
- Watch Miss Rash's video and follow her instructions.
- Wet the tea bag and spread it over your paper to make it turn a yellow-ish colour.
- Let the paper dry.
- Rip the edges of the paper to make it look old - be careful when doing this!
- Write your own message using the runes. Feel free to decorate it however you'd like!
- Send us a picture when you're done - we'd love to see your creations and try to decipher your messages!
If you do not have teabags, just rip the edges of a plain piece of paper and crumple it slightly to make it look old!