Here is everything you need for English.
- Get your Learning Journal.
- If you haven't already, write the date Monday 11th January 2021 and the LO: Reciprocal Reading.
- Watch the vocabulary video first and then write down the heading Vocabulary in your Learning Journal.
- Write down the new vocabulary neatly in your Learning Journal underneath your heading.
- Watch the reading video and listen to Miss Rash's instructions.
- Answer the questions in your Learning Journal using full sentences. The text and questions are uploaded below.
Vocabulary Video Lesson
Watch the video and then copy down the new vocabulary into your Learning Journal. Find the new vocabulary typed up below.
Bacteria: tiny organisms (living things) that can cause diseases.
Acid: liquid that can wear away at things.
Enamel: white tissue that covers the top of your teeth.
Cavity: a small hole in your tooth.
Reading Video Lesson
Watch the video and follow Miss Rash's instructions.