Dear Parents and Carers,
You and the children have been missed very much and I hope that the last half term have not been too difficult for you. I want to welcome you and the children back next week so that we can be “The Conway Family” together again.
As we return to school on Monday, many of the things that were in put in place in the autumn term will stay the same, such as:
Handwashing and ‘catch it, bin it, kill it’
- Children will continue to wash their hands on a regular basis throughout the day. This has been built into the school timetable and is now a part of the school day.
- Please help us by reminding children to wash their hands on a regular basis at home and the importance of catching any coughs or sneezes in either a tissue or the crook of their elbow.
- Children are expected to wear their full school uniform. Children may need additional layers on colder days as the windows will be open in classrooms for ventilation.
- On PE kits need to brought into schooling the first week and remain in school, so children can change into kits on PE days, as they did in the autumn term.
- Please make sure all uniform is labelled clearly with the child’s full name and class to avoid items being lost.
- A reminder that children must wear the correct footwear. Our uniform guide can be found by clicking here.
Children should only bring the following items into school:
- School book bag clearly labelled
- Home reading book
- Coat and accessories for cold/ warm weather (e.g. hat, scarf, gloves – all labelled)
- All children will be able to have a hot meal except on Friday when school will close at 12 p.m. for deep cleaning.
- Tables will be wiped before and after lunch and children should wash their hands for 20 seconds before eating.
- Children whose families qualify for free school meals or in receipt of Universal Free School Meals (Reception and Ks1) will continue to receive free school meals.
- This will be a hot meal Monday – Thursday and a packed lunch on Friday because school will close from 12 pm.
- Packed lunches MUST be brought into school when the child arrives in the morning.
- Parents will not be allowed on site during the day to drop off items to ensure reduced risk of mixing environments.
We have missed the children and are really looking forward to seeing you all on Monday 8th of March 2021.