Talk with your child about the picture. They can just talk freely or you can ask them some questions if they need some support.
You could as things such as:
- What can you see in the picture?
- Where is this?/ Have you been here before?
- What do you like/ dislike about the picture?
- What would you do if you were there?
- How many ____________ can you find?
- Does this remind you of any stories you know?
Remember there are no right or wrong answers, the purpose is just to encourage your child's communication and language skills.